2. What are the differences between the first game of volleyball and present volleyball?
3. Describe the main rules of indoor volleyball according to the second video.
4. What are the main differences between indoor volleyball and beach volleyball?
5. After watching the third video describe an “open”, a “quick”, an “opposite” and a “tandem”.
6. Choose one of the skills presented below and decribe the main learning hints.
a) Overhead pass.
b) Forearm pass.
d) Overhead serve.
7. Answer true or false for the following questions. If it is false write the correct answer below.
a) The ball may be hit with any part of the body (hand, head, chest, even the foot! . . .) with the exception of the serve which must be hit with the hand.
b) The ball mustn’t touch the roof, walls or posts.
c) The winner is the first team to reach 25 points. (By 1 clear point).
d) Every time your team wins or loses the serve from the other team all your players rotate their position on court, clockwise.
e) A back court player can take part in a block.
f) In indoor volleyball a block counts as a regular hit.
g) If you serve and get the point you keep the serve, if you don’t get the point, the other team gets the serve and also a point.
h) In a rally, players mustn’t touch the top of the net.
Here you have some links where you can find the answer for the true or false questions.